Baby Sleeping Bag "Minky Dot" Blue, Quilted Winter Model, 2.5 Tog (Large (22 mos - 3T))
Free Shipping Included! Baby Sleeping Bag ''Minky Dot'' Blue, Quilted Winter Model, 2.5 Tog (Large (22 mos - 3T)) by Baby in a Bag at Diaper Bags Coach. MPN: BNB-05-200. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our high quality baby sleeping bags, also called wearable blankets, are available in three different sizes from infants to the hard to find toddler size common to Europe. Whether you are looking for a practical baby blanket for yourself, a unique baby gift for a friend's baby shower, or are a proud grandparent, a BabyinaBag will meet your individual needs. Used safely in Europe for over 25 years, baby sleeping bags ensure that your child is always covered and warm, regardless of how actively
Product Description & Reviews
Our high quality baby sleeping bags, also called wearable blankets, are available in three different sizes from infants to the hard to find toddler size common to Europe. Whether you are looking for a practical baby blanket for yourself, a unique baby gift for a friend's baby shower, or are a proud grandparent, a BabyinaBag will meet your individual needs. Used safely in Europe for over 25 years, baby sleeping bags ensure that your child is always covered and warm, regardless of how actively they may sleep. Baby sleeping bags are the safer, more comfortable alternative to traditional loose baby bedding. Designed as a wearable blanket, a baby sleeping bag keeps your baby comfortable and warm all night long, so you'll sleep better too! Is your baby sweaty in their sleeping bag? Synthetic fibers like fleece and polyester absorb moisture in very small amounts and hence are the least desirable fabrics touching your babies skin. With our bags, only soft jersey 100% cotton touches your baby's skin, allowing for as comfortable sleeping experience as possible. If babies are comfortable, they tend to sleep longer. So enjoy that extra rest!
Features & Highlights
- HIGH QUALITY: This is a very warm 2.5 Tog Winter Model baby sleeping bag for room temperatures below 70 F. Minky Dot outer shell and 100% Jersey cotton inner lining. High quality YKK snaps and zippers. Please follow our sizing chart. The large size will not fit unless your toddler is at least 24 months old.
- SAFE SLEEP: Baby sleeping bags should be sleeveless to aid the heat loss and air circulation. Babies sleeping under traditional blankets rarely sleep with their arms inside. Sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating. Your baby is covered and warm all night. No more kicked off covers means your baby sleeps more comfortably. Available in three sizes: 3-11, 10-24, and 24-3T months.
- PRACTICAL: Adjustable armholes for superior fit. Front zipper for easy diaper changes. Machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat.
- SPACIOUS: Generous bell shape sack design allows ample room for kicking, but cannot be kicked off so baby stays warm all night. If babies are comfortable, they tend to sleep longer. So enjoy that extra rest!
- WINTER WEIGHT: This is a very warm winter model with a soft polyester filling for more warmth. The recommended nursery temperatures should be between 58F to 69F. A Baby Sleeping Bag surrounds the baby, providing insulation from both below and above, and also a warm pocket of air around the baby.
|Manufacturer:||Earthwalk Design LLC|
|Brand:||Baby in a Bag|
|Publisher:||Earthwalk Design LLC|
|Studio:||Earthwalk Design LLC|
|Item Size:||12.3 x 3.4 x 3.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.8 x 3.6 x 3.6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Baby in a Bag, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Love to Dream
mpn: 16-40203, ean: 9343443003445,
The Love to Dream Swaddle UP 50/50 is designed to transition your baby from swaddled sleeping to arms-free sleeping. Parents know that swaddling their newborns is important. Babies between two to three months grow fast, and when they are able to roll over or show signs that their startle reflex has diminished, they are ready to be transitioned from swaddling to arms-free sleeping. But this transition can sometimes be hard because babies may still have some startle reflex present and they are
By Nested Bean
DESIGN Your reassuring touch can signal comfort, security and love to your baby, allowing them to calm and sleep peacefully. Based on the medically proven benefits of touch, the Zen Sack includes a lightly weighted area on the chest which gives the sensation of a caregiver's palm. Moms who have used the Zen Sack say their babies get up to two additional hours of nighttime sleep within one to three nights. TWO WAY ZIPPER SYSTEM Two zippers open and close almost the entire perimeter of the Zen
By Hudson Baby
mpn: P_51052+51060_M, ean: 0660168836769,
Hudson Baby bundles save families money by offering lower prices on everyday baby essentials when buying in bulk purchases. Hudson Baby jersey cotton ''safe sleep'' sleeping bags two pack are designed to replace loose blankets from the crib and provide for a safe and sound sleeping environment for your baby. The sleeping bag features a zipper for easy diaper changes, a zipper protector, sleeveless design to reduce overheating, and breathable fabric that naturally helps regulate baby's body
By Love to Dream
mpn: 16-10105, ean: 9343443003391,
When you place your baby to sleep on their back, their natural position is for their arms to go up. The Love to Dream Swaddle UP Original features a patented design that allows you to swaddle your baby with their arms up in this more natural position. The medical reason behind baby's desire to have access to their hands is that when they wake up at night, they want to self-soothe, which is simply stroking their cheeks or sucking on their hands. If they are swaddled with their arms restricted,