Product Description & Reviews
CareZips is a unisex daywear three-zippered trouser or pant allowing for an easier, faster, and more dignified care of a person in the following areas: the change of a brief for all ages (teens and up), the care of abdominal wounds, catheters and leg bags, knee or hip surgeries. The patented design creates a unique frontal opening. New to the marketplace, this innovative pant is very beneficial for your parent or spouse, caregiver, home health work force, nurses, and CNAs. The person is less exposed. Shoes and socks are not removed – making for a happier individual, relief for the caregiver and an overall more positive caregiving experience.
Features & Highlights
- Unique and dignified frontal opening - allowing for an easier approach to attending to the adult abdominal area for issues of incontinence, briefs, catheters or bags of any kind, leg, hip or knee surgeries, and casts.
- Made for male or female to be dressed and ready for the day. Only need to lower pants/trousers halfway to change an adult brief.
- Increases your productivity in changing a brief, attending a catheter bag or dressing a wound - good for abdominal surgeries and torso casts
- Safer and easier to dress and undress those in your care. Makes handling a heavier adult easier - less back strain from leaning over/pushing/pulling/tugging
- High quality zippers are chosen for ease of use and dignity to resemble a traditional pant. Zippers specifically positioned so as to not create unwanted pressure points should the wearer be rolled onto their side.
|Item Size:||11.5 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.39 x 1.42 x 1.42 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CareZips, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.