LOUIS QUATORZE was founded in 1980 by Paul Barrate, a Versailles leather craftsdman who was inspired by the distinct artistic style of the 17th-century French nobles, particularly the Sun King, Louis XIV. Seeking to reinterpret this ancient style in a modern way, Paul decided to create a brand that offered a new trademark of luxury, one that is derived from exceptional quality and expert artistry.
LOUIS QUATORZE has inherited and developed the beautiful Versailles culture with elegant, intellectual, and modern style in its Classical, Contemporary and Signature collections, which include handbags, small leather goods, gloves, watches, dress shirts, scarves, ties, and eyewear. Today, LOUIS QUATORZE offers various options for different styles from casual street to formal elegance, and is available at over 140 department stores, shopping malls, and offline/ online specialty stores.
Composition & Care
- by LOUIS QUATORZE
Features & Highlights
- The item is usually delivered earlier than it shows on the page above.
- ✔ TOULOUSE: Chic with a neat, simple shape.
- ✔ Stylish and trendy design that suits for a minimalist lifestyle.
- ✔ A new Melani for 17 FW upgraded with a softer look to the shape of the previous Melani TL line.
- ✔ A daily bag with great fit that features soft but functional leather.
|Manufacturer:||LQ LOUIS QUATORZE|
|Brand:||LQ LOUIS QUATORZE|
|Publisher:||LQ LOUIS QUATORZE|
|Studio:||LQ LOUIS QUATORZE|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by LQ LOUIS QUATORZE, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.