Product Description & Reviews
DESIGN Your reassuring touch can signal comfort, security and love to your baby, allowing them to calm and sleep peacefully. Based on the medically proven benefits of touch, the Zen Sack includes a lightly weighted area on the chest which gives the sensation of a caregiver's palm. Moms who have used the Zen Sack say their babies get up to two additional hours of nighttime sleep within one to three nights. TWO WAY ZIPPER SYSTEM Two zippers open and close almost the entire perimeter of the Zen Sack, making mid-sleep diaper changes a breeze. This design also makes putting on and taking off the Zen Sack super easy, even with only one arm available. SIZING Comes in 3-6 months (7-18 lbs, 19-26 inches) and 6-12 months (16-24 lbs, 26-30 inches). Adjustable shoulder snaps allow for a snug fit. MATERIAL Made from 100% luxuriously soft cotton for your baby's tender skin, it is washer and dryer safe. The weighted pad is filled with non-toxic poly beads, the same as you find in children's stuffed toys. SAFETY The Zen Sack exceeds safety standards. It has passed all mandatory and several voluntary tests. All materials are BPA, toxic and Phthalate free. YOUR STORY IS OUR STORY We know that bringing your new baby home is wonderful... and a little anxiety inducing! There's so much to discover about caring for your new little one. It's natural to feel moments of uncertainty as you learn your baby's cry cues, eating habits and sleep patterns. Each member of the Nested Bean team has experienced the joys and the challenges, the milestones and the tears that come with raising small children. It is this first had experience that led us to the creation of the Zen Sack. Your story is our story.
Features & Highlights
- EASY TO USE: Two way zipper system makes midnight diaper changes a breeze. The adjustable shoulder snaps allows this wearable blanket to grow with your baby and make it the perfect swaddle transition product
- LIGHTLY WEIGHTED: On the chest, to give the feeling of your reassuring palm. The weighted pad is filled with non-toxic poly beads (same as those used in children's toys) and was created using physio-therapy standards to give just the right amount of pressure. Moms report longer sleep in 1-3 nights
- THICKNESS: The Zen Sack Classic has a TOG rating of 0.5 which means it is breathable for Summer days but still warm and cozy enough for night time sleeping
- MATERIAL: Made from 100% luxuriously soft cotton. Completely washer/dryer safe and BPA, toxin and phthalate free. Exceeds safety standards - 12 mandatory and 7 voluntary tests passed
- SIZING: Comes in 3-6 months (7-18 lbs, 19-26 inches) and 6-12 months (16-24 lbs, 26-30 inches)
|Item Weight:||0.14 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.5 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.6 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Nested Bean, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Hudson Baby
mpn: P_51052+51060_M, ean: 0660168836769,
Hudson Baby bundles save families money by offering lower prices on everyday baby essentials when buying in bulk purchases. Hudson Baby jersey cotton ''safe sleep'' sleeping bags two pack are designed to replace loose blankets from the crib and provide for a safe and sound sleeping environment for your baby. The sleeping bag features a zipper for easy diaper changes, a zipper protector, sleeveless design to reduce overheating, and breathable fabric that naturally helps regulate baby's body
By Love to Dream
mpn: 16-10105, ean: 9343443003391,
When you place your baby to sleep on their back, their natural position is for their arms to go up. The Love to Dream Swaddle UP Original features a patented design that allows you to swaddle your baby with their arms up in this more natural position. The medical reason behind baby's desire to have access to their hands is that when they wake up at night, they want to self-soothe, which is simply stroking their cheeks or sucking on their hands. If they are swaddled with their arms restricted,